Monday 18 February 2013

WASHING!!!!


Good Afternoon...
We've had a FAbulous day today....Cold but good enough to go in the garden...It always seems such a job to start again lol....but well worth the trouble of picking those small weeds up before they grow!



As you can see I've been washing!!! Well that is to say I put it out, just soooo you could see what I've been up to....I  thought I would start small...And now that I know to a fashion how to do it.....I am going to look for a cheap t-shirt for our granddaughter so I can have a go at that! At least if I ruined  a pillow case ..it would be okay cause I have another one he! he!


Here's a close up....Don't you hate it when you are enjoying an ice-cream and you get a fly buzzing round! well this little critter landed just as I took the photo!!
The digi stamp is from  Q|KR Stampede and is called ' digi19801 Icecream Bear'
I printed it onto transfer paper... Colored with Copics......That's it....


Challenges entering


 QKR Stampede ~   Anything Goes....
Challenges 4 Everybody ~  Always Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle ~ Anything but a card
Hotshot Craft ~ Anything but a card
The Cheerful Stamp Pad ~ Anything but a card




Thank you sooooo much for calling.....










24 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

This is really cute, especially for a child's bed. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Chrissy be lovely for a little girls room several bigger ones would be lovely down the middle of a duvet, looks like it was a nice day beautiful here too.
Chris x

Chrissy said...

What a super cute idea Chrissy..will look fabulous on a T shirt,such a cute image too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Clever and creative use of your lovely digi, Chrissie! So pleased you didn't ruin your pillowcase and have to get out your spare one....he! he! Can see your grandaughter is going to have a whole range of exclusive design t shirts for the summer!
Chris
x

Jo said...

This is just fab, Chrissy, so creative.....and a real cute image too!
Hugs Jo x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a great idea.
hugs Sue

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous loundry,
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

Love this ,just fabulous.xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely pillowcase Chrissy! I noticed it's been a while since my last visit, I see lots of lovely and fun cards!
Have a nice week, Liselot

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Chrissy… so cute!… I keep thinking it would be fun to decorate a T-Shirt… watched a video of how to use my hot fix wand… she added all these crystals to image of Eiffel Tower on a T Shirt…. :-))
great idea to try it on the pillowslip first… would be lovely to add Teddy Bo to my pillowslips…
they would make great gifts too!!
Hope you had a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Dee said...

Very cute and very clever too! Love your pillowcase!

Evie said...

Stunning work! great idea...thanks for sharing.

Lenie said...

wat is dat leuk zeg die beer op een kussensloop.
groeten Lenie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Thought you were showing a picture of your washing on the line at first Chrissy lol!! What a clever idea I have never seen this before I have done it on a candle but this would be great on a T Shirt will keep an eye out for your next fabric project!! xx

Toni Herron said...

hehe... Thats funny about the fly!!
This pillowcase turned out well!! Good luck with your Granddaughters shirt!!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
Toni - DT

Unknown said...

No problem if I can, had a look and it worked you have another one to add I see, well done, I knew that little man was so cute not too, I see my comments didnt come through on the last 2 cards I have been getting comments in the spam folder in comments,
chris x

Krisha said...

TOO CUTE! What a great idea to use a pillow case. I'm with you on doing some Ts for the GDs. Thanks for joining The Cheerful Stamp Pad chjallenge.

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, loving this idea! What a great job you have done! Looks Fab! Claire xx

Michele said...

fabulous project! thank you for joining our "anything but a card" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

craftygranny said...

Ooooh wow my grandaughter would love something like that . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs Trisha x

Mian said...

What a fabulous project! Love the idea of transferring stamps to clothes. You did a wonderful job on this pillow case!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
QKR Stampede Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous and so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

Vicki Romaine said...

This is a great entry for my "Anything But a Card". Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Laura said...

Ooh, like it!
:)
Laura