Tuesday 6 August 2013

BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Good Morning!
I was asked to make a card by my Grandson!
{At short notice lol} It was for a 13 year old girl..
Not his 'Girlfriend' I was informed...JUst a Friend...


I thought this image just right! 
And it was a freebie! 
Thank you so much Sureya .
This one is called 'How cute am I' all she asks is to thank her and tell people were the image came from..
She had lots of GORgeous images and there's another couple I just LOve...
Colored with Copics ..Papers/Embellishments for stash..
Distressed the edges..I've been hand stitching again lol..although I did make my stitches smaller than usual!
Spellbinder/Magnolia/Sizzix  dies used...

Challenges entering....

The ABC Challenge ~ S for Stitching..{down the side}
Penny's Paper-Crafty ~ Stitching 
My Heart Pieces ~ Stitching {Real or Faux} Real...
TotallyPaperCrafts ~ Inspired by a Song {What's New Pussycat} Tom Jones
Lacy Sunshine ~ Favourite things {Copics/Stitching}
Di'sdigidesigns ~ Stitching real or Faux



Thank you soooo much for calling.....




15 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

hi Chrissy long time no see, fantastic colouring and gorgeous colours.
Chris x

Carol Willis said...

Great card Chrissy, fabulous colouring. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Dee said...

Fabulous card! Love your coloring!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Yeah right not his girlfriend lol lol lol! Hope you kept your face straight Chrissy! Love your card you made for his friend, fabulous colouring love her sweater! Sureya has some fab images doesn't she? Susan xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Chrissy. I love the image and papers. Gorgeous colours too.
hugs Sue xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
Is she celebrating today?
happy birthday to her
hugs Tamara

Chris said...

Perfect card for a teenage girl , Chrissy, I'm sure your grandson appreciates his lovely grandma's efforts for his (not) girlfriend!
Chris
X

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Chrissy and wonderful colouring..the non girlfriend will love it for sure..

luv CHRISSYxx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a great card! Im sure the birthday girl will love this. She may become his girlfriend after all :) lol

Patty Sue 2 said...

Even "just" a friend will love this cute card! Thank you for joining us at ABC'S CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

Sue B said...

This is fab Chrissy! I bet your grandson and his friend loved it!! it's a perfect image for teens and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the cheery colour combo and the pretty papers and flower! :-)
Hope you are having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Pia S said...

Such a cool image and fab choice of colors for a teenaged girl! Well done!

Unknown said...

what a cool n funky card!! Thanks for playing at Di's digi's xx