Saturday 14 September 2013

SHE LOVES ME!!!!



Good Afternoon!
I've been Judging this Afternoon at our local 
Horticultural Show....
I'd Judged the Allotments last year and the year before that..
and said' Perhaps this year they should get someone else'.... 
They did..
But then  asked me to do the Handicrafts Section!
Don't know what I'll be doing next year yet! lol.....




Now this little cutie lives at Sassy Cheryl's Shop It's called A Simple Bunch of Flowers and there's three of these Sassy Girls on the digi sheet...
Coloured with Copics ...There's Glossy Accents on her flower and shoes...
Papers/Ribbon/Embellishments from stash...I've gone round the edges of my card with Dusty Concord Distress Ink...Spellbinder dies used...


Challenges entering..

Sassy Cheryl's ~ Lilac and Lavender
Penny's Paper-Crafty ~ Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes




Thank You sooooo much for calling....



20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely precious. Love the purples.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dee said...

That little gal is adorable! The purple is so pretty and I love all the fun embellishment!

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. Colours are fab.

Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Susan x

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Chrissy,with her little knobbly knees..love the purples too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Chrissy and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
I'd be no good at judging - I am so indecisive I'd never be able to choose a winner!
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the sweet image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

This is so sweet Chrissy. I haven't seen this in ages and it brought a big smile to my face. Love the addition of the gauze and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along again this week Chrissy. Hugs

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So its not Judge Judy but Judge Chrissy eh? Fab card Chrissy love the lilac one of my favourites and what an expression on her face! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

p.s. the cat says thank you!! xx

Pia S said...

She's so cute - just love the expression on her face! Beautiful purple monochromatic design, Chrissy!

Fabiola said...

super chou et tellement fun, biz

Anonymous said...

What a super cute card you have created. I love the image and the colors. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love the wonderful purples...Great job with the image. Thanks for joining us again this week at Sassy Cheryls! Hugz, joann

Gail said...

Ha, she's cute!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Chrissy. . .you always put that extra 'something'' on your card that just puts it over the top. LOVE it!
hanks for playing along in the Lavender/Lilac challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Ann English said...

Chrissy, how cute is this?! I do so love your gorgeous creations and am always so happy to visit your fabulous blog! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Loooove beautiful papers and design!
I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
Jasmina

Jennifer said...

Love your card, Chrissy. Your design is fab, and so too are all the pretty shades of purple.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cute card... Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..