Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hiss-terical Day!

Good Morning!
Today sees the start of  Challenge #175                                                     over at KennyK's Krafty Krew
and as one of the VIP Guest Designers here is my card!!







The Challenge this week is  ANYTHING GOES the twist DOTS and/or  STRIPES



This little guy lives with KennyKdownloads and his names is  Snakey digi stamp.
Now as some of you already know...I look after our Grandson's snake at holiday times!   Never seen him with such a grin on his face lol..But, love to have him anyways..{hubby doesn't}
This cutie was coloured with Copics. Papers from stash.....I've left him in his 'tank' which was covered with acetate so he couldn't escape. There's a climbing log for him made with Kraft/MB die.....In the two drawers? Why bedding of course..... Spellbinder dies used...

Challenges entering...


Addicted-to-stamps ~ Polka Dots
Robyn's Fetish ~ Stripes or Dots
Crafting At the Weekend ~ Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart ~ Always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant ~  Anything Goes




Thank you soooo much for calling....




18 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissy. I love the image and wonderful layout.
hugs Sue xx

Dee said...

Super cute card! Love that saying. You are so brave to babysit a snake! Lol, I can't get anywhere near a live snake without freaking out.

aussie aNNie said...

Ha awesome card chrissy, love those snakey colours .xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Chrissy, it reminds me of the Disney film Robin Hood, prince john is a snake and looks just like this, brilliant!!
Kevin xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend.

Chrissy said...

A super fun card Chrissy..the colours on the snake really pop against the black and white spots..love the curved sentiment too..I had to look after Tyla's snails once..they died.. so I filled the container with fresh snails and he was amazed how they had grown and multiplied..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love this,a fabulous card.xxx

Chris said...

What a champion grandma you are! Most of us would throw a 'hissy fit' if we were asked to look after a snake, although if it was as cute and friendly looking as this one, I might be persuaded! Fab card, Chrissy!
Chris
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I don't know how I missed this one yesterday I thought I had caught up with everything! Anyhoos its fab Chrissy what a lovely snake I might be tempted to snakesit if he looked like this! Susan x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Amazing card
love it
hugs Tamara

Flo said...

A funny and beautiful card! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamp! Hugs, Flo.

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'd babysit that snake any day, he's a cutie with his brilliant colored stripes. I like the contrast with the dots. Very nice!

Pia S said...

A snake in a drawer, how fun was my original thought. But reading on I get WHY too. I would NEVER have accepted yo take care of a snake, I can tell you that, lol!
Cool card!

SoniaW said...

Love the snake, it is coloured so well! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart - Sonia W DT

Sherry said...

Love It Would Make A Boy A Cute Bday Card .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge *Stripes Or Dots*
Good Luck
Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

vic said...

How did I miss this?? Love this one Chrissy so fun too!!!
Vic x

Fabiola said...

super fun!! trop drôle, biz