Friday 22 January 2016

BUGABOO BIRTHDAY BASH ~ DAY 7

Good Evening!
Today sees the last day of the Birthday Bash over at Catch the Bug  I'm slightly tipsy from making a card every day as well as entering my two DT stints..That's nine cards over the week! So thanks go to each and everyone one of you who called especially those of you who left me such  lovely comments....It really is very much appreciated x



This little sweetie lives at Bugaboo Stamps and she's called Umbrella Mouse Awhh!  What a sweetie she is. Now how many of those Zoo animals are frightened of a mouse I wonder?   Coloured with Copics......There's lots of Stickles on the bottom of her umbrella.. Papers are LOTV......Memory Box/Magnolia/Marianne dies used..EK Success punch for the flower...




Friday's recipe ...One Animal         Two Layers        Three  Brads, Bling or Buttons


Challenges entering...


Catch the Bug ~ Recipe
Simply Papercraft ~ Anything Goes


Thank you so much for calling..
I'm off to clear my 'stuff' away now lol..Wouldn't like to take photo's of this week mess...
pps. Just remembered my house-mouse Challenge last Monday! That makes 10 cards this week..Deff a first for me x




17 comments:

Dee said...

I agree she is a real sweetie! Love your card and I'm so impressed that you did the full week of Bugaboo challenges. I have been busy with the garage sale and renovations to the house so haven't been able to find much time to play. Sure will be glad when things settle down and get back to normal around here.

Chrissy said...

Awww...love the pretty sparkly umbrella and the little mouse is so cute. Fabulous colouring Chrissy and you have done well with 10 cards this week..I'm tired just thinking about it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

10 cards this week! You have been a busy lady!!! Love this one Chrissy, that little mouse sheltering under her pink brolly is just delightful! Fabulous design too!
Hope it doesn't take too long to clear up!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Your cards this week have all been fabulous, love the Bugaboo images and this little mouse is no exception. Another gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, I like the design and colours
Kevin xx

Fabiola said...

trop trop mignon Chrissy, biz

Kathleen said...

Super cute card and image, great design.
Have a good weekend

Kath x

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious! I love the adorable little critter and pretty details!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Marieke said...

Love love love the card! Mayby that's also because it's in my favorite colour pink! Thanks for joining in with us over at our Bugaboo Birthday Batch!

Greetz,
Marieke

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Chrissy! Fabulous coloring on this sweet image! Love the DP!

Brenda

Billie A said...

Cute card and like the feminine look. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

Pia S said...

Congratulations, you made it - 7 cards in 7 days! Love your final card, this mouse in one of my favorites, and it calls for pink! You put together a great scene here. Wishing you good luck in the challenge!

Marie Bingaman said...

I think I recently picked up this sweet image...I should use it soon! I love your card Chrissy! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy....how ADORABLE!! Why I don't have that image in my collection is beyond me at the moment. Must fix that! Love the sweet pinks and wonderful design of this. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug challenges for the 6th Annual Birthday Bash.

applejack cards by sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT. xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Adorable card! This year I'm liking pink and green together, so bonus points for those colors!

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash! I hope you had a wild time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!